Hydor koalia. Are they truly l33t?

jackri

Ditto... we averaged 8 hours a day playing in Vegas (even while we worked our 2-5 hours a day). What else can you do in Vegas that costs only a few bucks a month? Free internet at the provided hotel and free cookies at night, free breakfast in the morning... and hot pockets and rockstars. That really mad us laugh after watching the South Park WoW episode cuz it was true.

marinemarty

Hi All,
Just saw these powerheads and they look cool and i love the magnet mount. What would be a good size for a 75 with a mag 12 on a seaswirls as my main with about 4' of head pressure? I know more circulation is better but can a tank have too much circulation?

marinemarty

My tanks is not up and running now but I am going to be setting it up soon. When it was up the flow was OK just want things this time around to be better

gypsana

Originally Posted by MarineMarty
http:///forum/post/3108527
My tanks is not up and running now but I am going to be setting it up soon. When it was up the flow was OK just want things this time around to be better

If you want good advice I would start you own thread. You will get more reply's.

nigerbang

Im replacing 3 of my K4's in my 120 with a vortech mp40w right now.. and soon going to add another 40 to go match it... Koralias are decent for the price... but you do get what you pay from...
and they arent the size of a damn coke can in the tank..