hydor koralia 3

jacrmill

It will be the only pump in a 37. The only other real thing for water movement will be my return with isnt pushing much and the overflow. Is the koralia 3 too much, too little or just right? By the way it is a fish only, no corals

jemshores

I have a 50 with 2 koralia's--#1 & #2 with my XP3 filter (use the spray bar) and they seem to move the water pretty well. I have them placed on each side, pointing down and towards the front. Tried a #3 and it was way too much. Maybe a 2/1 or 1/1. IMO 2 k's in a tank work well!

jimmy40741

I'm sure you will get a dozen different answers, but in my opinion I wouldn't go with 1 #3. I used 2 of them in my 75 and they seemed to be too much. If I were you, like jemshores suggested, I'd go with either a #1 & #2 or 2 #1s

tr1gger

I made the mistake of buying the #1's for a 90 gallon build. As far as a #3 in a 39 i wouldnt, that may just be a bit much. I think in your case, 2 #1's would be sweet in that tank. I would be willing to get off my #1's if ya need some and i see your in indianapolis, can get em to ya pretty quick and they are only about 14 days in my tank. Im looking to upgrade and would be willing to help a fellow hoosier out