Hydor Koralia 4 Pump -1200gph Circulation

Used Hydor 4 power head for sale. Used only for a few days but seemed to be too powerful for me. This powerhead is rated at 1200GPH. Works great but too powerful for my tank.
Make me an offer. I will also trade for the smaller Hydor 2
email me at innercirclepro@hotmail.com

mr_x

i have a 2....i'll trade for a 3...and you can have my 2..and i'll take vanrynd's 3, and he can have your 4...LOL.
sound good?

mr_x

vanrynd lives near me. where are you located. yes, i'm serious. i just thought it sounded funny after i typed it.

E

exxcapt

im looking to buy one of these powerheads can seem to find which one is good for a 55 gal i run a rio 2500 in the sump

groupergenius

Originally Posted by Mr_X
http:///forum/post/2600427
i have a 2....i'll trade for a 3...and you can have my 2..and i'll take vanrynd's 3, and he can have your 4...LOL.
sound good?
Does that sound like a flim-flam, shell game, slight-of-hand trick to anyone else??

A

augustwest

Originally Posted by Mr_X
http:///forum/post/2600427
sound good?
How old is your 2? I will trade a two month old 3 for it. The three is too much back to front in a 110. I also have a second 3 never used but was keeping it for a spare. If your 2 is new I'll trade for the new 3.

Well I have been out of the loop but I have a Koralia 2 that has been running for less than a month. What else would you like for it with the Koralia 2?

E

ecl1pse

im looking for 2-3or 4 give me price and shipping charge area 53204

osborne

Ill trade with ya, I have a 2 in my 55, ill send it to you and take my 3 put in my 55 and run 2- 4's in my 90 fish only tank. No big deal to me, heck with 10 people trading for one $45 pump, lol. Consider trade done, its too late for me to take out of tank tonight but if its a go I clean up the pump tomarrow and ship it tuesday. If that sounds good email me at os1200@yahoo and close the tread.