Hydor Koralias?

jhebi

I think I read somethind before that some Koralias were malfunctioning, well it happens to me. I got shocked, well actually more like a tinggling sensation on both fof my tanks, and it was all because I added a koralia ph. Funny thing I have the koralia 4, but the problem was with my koralia's 2.
Does anyone know their company info? I need to call them and tell them..

scsinet

Just outa curiosity, how old are yours? I heard they rectified these problems in the newer revisions of the product. I've been looking at them for my next tank project...

jhebi

I bought them after 2 months when they came out I think......Its weird because it was ok, and than suddenly started to shock me......I tested all my PH and everything even my Koralias# 4, but it was only those 2 koralia #2's.

trippkid

Yes, I have heard of problems with the 2's and 3's, they should send you new units, you may have to send the old one's back though. Hopefully they have decent customer service. Never dealt with them, so I can't say.

bronco300

these problems from what we've heard was it was a molding problem in the 2s and 3s only...didnt hear about electricity probs...but they should be just fine with sending you a new one...as far as i'm aware theyve been good with customer service on these problem hydors

jhebi

Originally Posted by earlybird
A GFCI is your friend.
Didnt work.....i did try that that was my first thing i bought...still was getting shocked.

jhebi

Will call them and check.....I lost like 3 frags acro, could the electricity be the problem? Because last week my sps polyps weren't coming out and my zoos were all closed, all of them....But now that i took the ph out, it seems to be coming back

jhebi

Ok, just called them and they told me to send my 2 ph's and they will replace for free no questions asked. Good service, besides the shipping i have to pay to return...