I am aweful!

dragracer

I just realized I did something aweful today. This morning I got up and got ready for work.......was late(ish).......I looked in my tank and found one of my Damels has "moved on to a better place".....I scopped him out and put him in a cup while I was feeding the others.............guess what I forgot to do?? Just two minutes ago did I realize that that cup was still there........and what was in it?? Thats Right!!!!!

drakken

Originally posted by dragracer
I just realized I did something aweful today. This morning I got up and got ready for work.......was late(ish).......I looked in my tank and found one of my Damels has "moved on to a better place".....I scopped him out and put him in a cup while I was feeding the others.............guess what I forgot to do?? Just two minutes ago did I realize that that cup was still there........and what was in it?? Thats Right!!!!!

Yes, you are aweful. You should have put the cup in the dishwasher before going to work instead of leaving it for someone else to do! :D :D

S

slofish

hmmm, if there's any way to kill a fish..... at least you didnt have to see him die....... JK of course. :D

drakken

Originally posted by SLOFish
hmmm, if there's any way to kill a fish..... at least you didnt have to see him die....... JK of course. :D

Read his original post. The damsel was dead but he left it in the cup.

drakken

yeah, why would I put live fish in a cup.......THAT is aweful!

Yeah!
Well, unless it's a damsel. :eek: :eek: :eek:
j/k

dragracer

Ah c'mon, Damsels deserve more credit than that. True they seem to be marine test pilots, my Domino is one fun critter to watch, you can almost see him having fun in the tank

drakken

Ah c'mon, Damsels deserve more credit than that. True they seem to be marine test pilots, my Domino is one fun critter to watch, you can almost see him having fun in the tank

Damsels do get a bad rap. Actually I have 4 in my 54 and I enjoy them a lot. They are very active and are constantly swimming in and out of the rock work. They have great colors too.

Some people seem to forget that chromis are damsels too, and they are very peaceful and good community fish, besides there's many a worse things in an aquarium than a damsel. Take aiptasia for example.

cindyski

just incase you guys didnt read the WHOLE conscientious marine aquariust book, clowns (on pg 274) are also of the damselfishes family :)