I am starting to hate my BTA

wright824

Ok, my bta was finally in a good spot where we could see it. then it moved
it managed to get itself inbetween and under 2 rocks :mad:
now it can't be seen at all. I up graded my lighting to compact fluorscent (I know mh is better but could not afford it right not
) Really cool light even has 2 lunar lights! And what does it do...go and HIDE
. i thought BTA needed light. i was only running a regular fluorscent with one actinic and one daylight. this gives twice as much light and it doesn't like it? I really hope it comes back out again!!!
I miss it

wright824

about a week now. i can't even see it to feed it. my kids loved watching it have food stick and make its way to its mouth.

adroitmind

I just got a BTA and it seems to want to go into the dark corners of my rock too. I even removed a piece of rock to expose it to more light after it settled down. Then it moved again into another dark corner. I have it under MH lights too. Oh well color is still good so i guess it's ok. I do wish i could see it though.

1journeyman

Anemones understand what they need to survive.
If you provide pristine water conditions, proper water movement and proper lighting your anemone (provided it was healthy when purchased) will move to where it can thrive.
Trying to move it into the light, where you want it, etc. will only stress it further.