I am taking down my 55 gal

I am taking down my 55 gallon and the following will be available.
about 40lbs of live rock $5 per lb.
Ricordea 4 polyps $15
Green hairy mushrooms aprox. 10 polyps $30
a pair of 8 month old percs, they are very healthy and are completely tank raised and have lived there entire lives together. Great looking clowns. I bought them when they were about 1/4 inch.
$50
Also as listed in another post after the coral and rock are gone, I willalso sell a 3 month old pfo set up including a dual 400 watt HQI PFO ballast, 1 PFO pendant, 1 14k bulb. Turn key set up for $400 used for only 3 months.
I live in southeast Michigan.
No shipping

22caddy

Where exactly are you located? I am by Toledo OH and if you are not too far I will take the tank. Also what kind of ricordia, color?

I am about 45 min away in grosse ile, I have to wait for all the lr and stock to be gone before the tank goes but if you want to wait a little bit its yours. The ricordea is green and purple.

wet9500

tell me more on the lighting is it all in one fixture E-mail me I'm looking for lighting for my 55 gal Tell me about the setup I'm sure I'd want it and It will be the begining of april before I can get so that will give you time to locate the livestock in other homes.
wet9500@aol.com

wet9500

oh just seen no shipping. I'd be willing to asorb all the shipping cost's if it sounds like something I want. LMK

The set up is 400 dollars, It is a PFO setup that is all plug and play all you have to do is plug it in and it runs. It consists of One Dual 400 watt hqi PFO ballast (2 ballasts in one), 1 PFO pendant that connects directly 2 the ballast and One 400 watt 14k bulb. I bought the syste, brand new in mid January and it has been running since and there are absolutely no problems, it runs perfect. If you want pics just surf the net. You would have to incure all shipping costs on top of the 400 if you want it shipped.

OK!! do you have any pics? is it premium. Is it small or big pieces. Dreaming I don't think so your trying to get as much as some pet shops around here! You must think you be givin a deal but get real it isn't. 1.85 is fair for second hand live rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

khmoney11

do you have a hydrometer for sale? mine just broke, so i am in the market for one. let me know if your willing to come down a little on the lr price, i am still looking to pick up a few pounds. my email is khmoney12@aol.com