i cant believe my eyes part 3 !

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Lockout. It was from tower to tower. I was sniping and then saw blue and ran in circles and blew up.
thats pretty believable

ophiura

So I was spending the day surfing the forums, when I hear this blood curdling scream from upstairs. Turns out my husband is doing the taxes.

imurnamine

Originally Posted by shogun323
Oh gotcha!! Makes sense now!! Nicely done!!!

You and your facetious comments make me giggle.
Oh yes. And... I agree.

shogun323

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
You and your facetious comments make me giggle.
Oh yes. And... I agree.
Thanks Emily!!!

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by ophiura
So I was spending the day surfing the forums, when I hear this blood curdling scream from upstairs. Turns out my husband is doing the taxes.
:hilarious

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Are you being sarcastic?
not at all, my bro used to do that alot, ive done plenty as well

fenrir

I have two stories from my childhood. The first happened when I was 9 at my best friends house in Lexington,South Carolina. It was late after noon and Ben and my self saw a Bobcat in his backyard(he lived in the middle of no where) and decided we would go take a closer look at it. When we got about 200 feet from it, we decided to get on all fours and try to sneak up on it.(It was watching us the entire time, mind you.) Well when we got on all fours imediatly the Bobcat charged us, and let me tell you those things can hall *ss. We quickly turned tale and ran back to his house, where his lab met us at the porch and chased the cat back to the woods.
I will tell my other story later!

S

surfinusa

we need to hear scary stories like the original i cant belive my eyes :scared: