I cant identify this creature. Help!!!

roddey

Originally Posted by roddey
OK,so I need to make a Beer trap.Thanks.
Sorry everyone for the late post. It took me a couple of days to design a beer trap for the pop-eyed vagrant.But I came up with this:

Any thoughts,comments?

royal gang

LOL, that trap might do the trick.

If that doesn't work, put some playboy magazines in there, and a $5.00 bill.

zman1

Originally Posted by roddey
Any thoughts,comments?

Heineken? That's like hunting with silver bullets. I would choose a tonic closer to their natural environment and economic taste. IMO MadDog 20/20 would be a better choice as it's upscale of the low scale. This will spark a feeding frenzy like no other. Night Train or Thunderbird are good choices as well. Bang for your buck and you drink the Heineken while you wait for the capture...

roddey

Originally Posted by zman1
Heineken? That's like hunting with silver bullets. I would choose a tonic closer to their natural environment and economic taste. IMO MadDog 20/20 would be a better choice as it's upscale of the low scale. This will spark a feeding frenzy like no other. Night Train or Thunderbird are good choices as well. Bang for your buck and you drink the Heineken while you wait for the capture...
Due to economic concerns I have taken the advice of Zman1.Here is my revamped plans for a beer/wine trap for the pop-eyed vagrant:

Any other thoughts/comments?

B

bonita69

Buy him a yappy nagging wife :hilarious he will leave in no time!!!!!!

dr. evil

Say, you got any cad files on that trap? i'd like to build one for my house you think it would work for bug eyed bums too?

zman1

Originally Posted by Dr. Evil
Say, you got any cad files on that trap? i'd like to build one for my house you think it would work for bug eyed bums too?

Sure, Vagrant common names are Bums, Street People, Hobos...
This is the only exception and acceptable practice for loss of employment by returning a specimen to the wild that was once in captivity.

roddey

Originally Posted by Dr. Evil
I cant supply a cad file at this time. I have applied for a patent and it is pending.Upon receiving the patent I will have them available on www.winetrap.com.
Also it will work on any variant of the vagrant,including the bug eyed bum.