I cant stop Posting Pics! some one stop me!!

blemmy_guy

Thanx, to you all, i really appreciate it. Im really happy with the way this tank has come along, seems like its moving along really fast! Todd

robchuck

Your clown in the first pic looks very unique! It's white areas seem to be more dominant than the stripes on a typical clown.

blemmy_guy

Yea i thought it was a little different too when i picked her out, shes very cool, and has a great temperment! nice to all her tank mates!

Todd

thejdshow

I like yer perc in pic 1. Instead of a clown fish.. he should be called a "cow fish" Sorry for the lame joke. Its just what it reminds me of the way the white stands out so much. Nice pics!!!

salsells

love your pics, No. 3 is that a lunear wrasse? I have one and mean as heck...trying to catch and return, eats all my snails, a real gourmet...

monalisa

I'll be the LAST person to try to stop your pics!!!
Another thing about your little perc (she's really beautiful, by the way), she doesn't seem to have the blueish outline like most do (at least mine do)...did you notice that??? I mean, the outline on yours is more black and white depending on the color closest to her profile. Does that make sense? Very cool and very different!!
Lisa :happyfish

hot883

Todd, no one in their right mind will care if you post more pics. THEY WILL though however if you don't share. Don't make me come over there.
Thanks for sharing.
I have most of my items and will be doing the big switch later this week. I will keep you posted. Barry

monalisa

Originally Posted by hot883
Todd, no one in their right mind will care if you post more pics. THEY WILL though however if you don't share. Don't make me come over there.
Thanks for sharing.
I have most of my items and will be doing the big switch later this week. I will keep you posted. Barry

I've got your back Barry!!

Lisa :happyfish

blemmy_guy

:help: Ganging up on me now huh! This thread is really old!! Check the date out on it!!
And Mona i lost that little perc when i was gone on vacation in july?? Dont know why. I lost her and my bi-color blenny??? I was gone for 2 weeks and the guy taking care of the tank isnt too expierenced with salt water. Now yall just back off!! Ill share some of my bills with you all gladly!!!! :cheer:
Todd

dogstar

Blemmy Guy,
Those are nice pics but I was wandering if you know what to expect from your moon wrasse and blacktail damsel in the future.
Trouble