I could go for a 6 pack

dfishh

how is that fuzzy lion? i really am thinking bout getting one, and taknig down my reef for a fowlr. is it in the same tank as the goby, cuz id want to get a goby with it to cleen the sand.
DAVE

c_bell

The fuzzy is great. Although it is NOT in the same tank as the goby, I wouldnt worry that much if your got a bigger goby mine is about 4-5" long. I have had the lion in with several different tank mate including damsles, and he has never messed with any of his tank mates. I do keep in mind that what ever can fit in his mouth, mostly will end up there. He eats like a pig and spends most of the time out in front waiting for food. After i feed him at night he swim straight up vertically waiting for more food to drop from the heavens. He really is an awsome fish.

dfishh

yes they r, and i really want one, im just in the stage of planning now:) wat do u feed it? i was thinkin bout clam and silversides, and maybe once in a while live fish? do u think it would be ok if i put the goby in first, it will be about a 4 inch long luther goby, then the dwarf lion, then a pinkface wrasse last? i was thinkin either the wrasse or a valentini puffer, cuz the wrasse mite attak the lion and get killed
DAVE

c_bell

Yeah, I would put the goby in first, then the lion. I'm not to sure about the wrasse, im not fimilar with the pinkface wrasse. I feed my lion silversides, frozen and freeze dried krill. I only fed mine live fish when I first got him and was trying to get him to eat.

jerrybsal

C_Bell,
That is some of the most amazing photos of live rock I have seen.I would love to get anything near that color on mine...