I Fing Hate My ---- Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matt b

OK WELL MY 75 JUST GOT ALL SET UP AND ITS BEEN CYCLING FOR A WEEK OR SO AND NOW UNDER MY SUMP IS LEAKING!!! SO I HAVE TO TAKE MY WHOLE TANK DOWN GET MY SUMP OUT MAKE A NEW SUMP AND PUT IT BACK TOGETHER!!!!

nietzsche

you dont have some type of temporary brute trash can you could use? home depot will have them for sure

coraljunky

Originally Posted by nietzsche
you dont have some type of temporary brute trash can you could use? home depot will have them for sure
Replace the sump with a bucket for the time being

matt b

i hav 2 44gal trash cans the tanks going into right now and then tomorrow ill get a new sump

m0nk

There some diy walk-throughs on melev's reef site for this very type of think. One of the walk-throughs shows you how to cut out the side of your stand to take out an old or add a new sump.

matt b

ok well me and my mom are about to rip up the carpet and she said that the only tank i can have is my 29gal nano

matt b

Originally Posted by coraljunky
Replace the sump with a bucket for the time being

hey ya know the maroon clowns you sent me awhile back? the one is doing great

stdreb27

lol, man it took me 8 months of setting up and tearing up my sump to get it right, then I finally did, and I had to move, then while moving my sump broke. I know how it feels.

matt b

Originally Posted by stdreb27
lol, man it took me 8 months of setting up and tearing up my sump to get it right, then I finally did, and I had to move, then while moving my sump broke. I know how it feels.
ya and now im going to have to move my only tank my 29 bcus its in the room where i need new carpet

matt b

wait a min!!! my moms going to have to pay for the canopy bcus we already order it and everything soooo i might have a chance at keeping the tank. but its going to have to be in the basment but who cares

keri

Originally Posted by MaTT B
wait a min!!! my moms going to have to pay for the canopy bcus we already order it and everything soooo i might have a chance at keeping the tank. but its going to have to be in the basment but who cares

excellent! good luck

matt b

ok so she said i can keep the tank but its got to be in the basment and there has to be a way to get the sump out of the stand without taking the whole tank down... so the thing on melevs where he cuts a hole in the side for the sump i like that idea but can the hole be there for good? or would i need more supports?