I found this and couldn't help but laugh....

dmm0724

I am not sure what's going on here but I believe this is one of the funniest things i've seen in awhile....anyone else have any funny pictures?

babyb

it looks like he is laied out on a bed with his head back and letting it all hang out very very cute

mimzy

roflmao!!! oh man. that's a good one. we had 2 of these guys in the kennel at work for a week. YAY!! A week full of snorting and snarling and hacking and guky eyes and smelly yeast infections!!! These dogs are so overbred. Sad sad sad.

littlebuck

lol thats funny. Hey DMM are you looking for anything as far as fish or corals? Im in jacksonville and getting rid of stuff didnt know if you wanted anything but let me know littlebuck70@yahoo

J

jdragunas

AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! that's so cute!!!
Here's one i found on the internet.

2nd one is of my baby!

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by Speg
Cats dont have eyes like that...
oh, i know... it's totally photoshopped... it's just funny...
and journey... who's JR???

littlebuck

hey there DMM thanks for standing me up LOL got to love that. Try to give you guys a good deal and then u just straight up lie. Thats ok if you didnt want the stuff but you could have called. it wasnt a big deal. BUt i hate liars. Watch out everyone for them you will end up gettign burned with them

coachklm

my kids dressed my dog up in build a bear clothes.

or my daughter before first swimming lessons.

potter

Sorry, to interrupt thread, but petieaztec have you shipped the protein skimmer i paid for on Thursday? I have emailed several times with no response. Please let me know how it was shipped and a tracking number. Thanks