I give up !!!

gun freak

w
Originally posted by elchoryla
well u should be the one putting price on the items, they are yours!!! and we can go from there, thats how this works so please let me know price for aqua c and light fixture, i can pay u right away, thanks!
CAN U SEND ME PICS

No pics but it's 2 months old , for as the price how about a $100.00
and I will send it !!!
I'M SENDING BACK THE AQUA C !!!

elchoryla

sounds good gun freak, but what size is the light fixture again? and how many watts? please let me know, and i need your email address to send money via paypal

gun freak

sounds good gun freak, but what size is the light fixture again? and how many watts? please let me know, and i need your email address to send money via paypal

Before you do anything E-MAIL me ok ? Then I will answer ALL your Q's
THIS P/C IS YOURS "IF YOU WANT IT"
strong-island@msn.com

gun freak

Originally posted by NVMYCJ
What size is your tank? I must have missed the size of your tank from earlier threads? Thanks

It's not for sale anymore :nope: I'm very sorry !!!

gun freak

forget it, this guy dont know how to make deals!!!

What are you talking about !!!

gun freak

forget it, this guy dont know how to make deals!!!

And also I did not want you to send the $$$ until I had the P/C ready to be shipped !!!:rolleyes:

gun freak

I don't know what's going on!!! Two guys wanted somthing , and then they don't, did I do something wrong ?:notsure:

ssweet1

This is an old post. I am pretty sure he sold everything long ago. I bought some fish, snails, and corals from him and he is a real nice guy and would have responded back to you by now. He told me he had sold everything when I got the livestock so I doubt he is on this forum anymore. Carrie

fishybiz

SSweet,
Yeah, you're probably right. I didn't look at the date of his original post, just the one before mine. Thanks for bringing it to my attention tho.
Chris

D

dewight24

Is the rock still for sell? How much for all plus shipping to 28376 in NC? Looking to buy ASAP so if you have it and want to get rid of the headache e-mail me
wburris1@earthlink.net