I got 450lbs of LR FREE!!!!!

swfreak

I was at my LFS today and there was a lady that kept asking people if they wanted free liverock, so a friend and I went over and asked her how much she has, and she said 450lbs of premium fiji LR. The lady is going through a divorce and she wanted just to get rid of it. I'm going to see how much she wants for the 600gallon tank and all the equipment for it, she might give it way for free!!!!!!. My friends are on the way to Wallyworld to get a kiddy pool so we can keep the LR in it. I'm so freaking excited about this, this is like a once in a life time find. I think we are going to try to sell it locally for 4 dollars a lbs. She might even have some coral to go with it. I will report back later on on what we get.
:cheer: :jumping: :scared:

coachklm

maybe youll get free mantis shrimp too........ lol dang the lottery of LR was won
:mad: ohh well good luck

usinkit

sounds like the tank is the husbands and shes getting a little even!!!! you gotta love divorces as long as its not you on the bad end of the stick!!!!

coachklm

thats about the fastest way to either ......
1. make new friends
2. piss alot of people off with jealousy

swfreak

WE got all the stuff and boy there is a crap ton of it. We filled a 6ft x 15in pool full of it. This stuff is crazy, I'm going to take a picture of it tomorrow during the day of all the stuff. If any one is interested PM me.This lady is sold us a 600gallon acrylic tank it needs to be buffed out some but a 600gallon tank isn't bad at all. I think we are going to try to sell some of it to our LFS
Pics will be posted tomorrow.

littlebuck

Hey are you in North Carolina? opps nevermind just looked on your profile under the myspace. you are in Fl

fishieness

Originally Posted by usinkit
sounds like the tank is the husbands and shes getting a little even!!!! you gotta love divorces as long as its not you on the bad end of the stick!!!!
thats the first thing i thought of....... thats sad

bildobasti

haha yea man some people have all the luck :) i am glad to be one of those people. i am so glad we fell into that situation

grapefruit

Thats what i call being at the right place at the right time, i live florida as well and am interested in the tank, how much and when can i pick it up, also could i have a bit more information on it, stand, canopy, lights, etc.