I got a job!

triga22

I know some of you who have been here when I first got here when I was 13.
Well now I thought that I would let you guys know that I got a job at a local fish store near me. I'm glad that I have learned a lot form you all and I now get to share it with the community. If you live in GA please come visit. Thanks to all of the members of SWF that have helped and continue to help me along the way.
www.creationpet.com
(Sorry if the link counts as a competitor, there are no prices or anything like that.)

reefkprz

congratulations on the job.

its exciting isnt it. just a word of advice when working in a pet store, try not to get too frusterated when people wont heed good advice, its going to be hard for a lot of people to swallow that a younger person may actually have more expirience in something than them. just do your best and enjoy the successes. oh and keep some good pictures of your tank on hand to show people, its goes a long way towards gaining credibility in your advice if your tank looks better than theirs. (even if they wont admit it or say anything openly they will know).

keebler

Wow, this place looks amazing. Congratulations. Also, it's cool that you don't have to work on Sundays.

triga22

Thanks, I will try to keep some pics on hand. I think I will blow most of them away with the information though. lol.

al mc

Congratulations! Fatherly type advice (sorry, can't help myself): Do not spend your entire paychecks on fish/fish related stuff..save a little