I got my kudas today!!!

corally

They are so cute. I got them too eat too so that was a big relief. I will post pics when I can. :jumping:

corally

Originally Posted by KDFrosty
Wow. definitely please post pics. What size tank?

It's a 29 gallon tank.

T

tizzo

a hippocampus cuda huh?? Never heard of it, course I dunno squat about seahorses. Post pics, your enthusiasm has me curious.
Really glad it's not a barracuda... Hey, I've seen it done.

corally

two! I can get pics soon but for the life of us (me and my husband) we cannot figure out how to post pics on here. Last time I had too email the pics to someone else and have them do it.

lion_crazz

well, if you send them to me, I will post them for you. Then, as I am doing it, I will type out instructions on what was going wrong so that you know for future reference.
My email is Ry84@MSN.com

corally

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
well, if you send them to me, I will post them for you. Then, as I am doing it, I will type out instructions on what was going wrong so that you know for future reference.
My email is Ry84@MSN.com

email sent. Thank you!

corally

As soon as I get the email, I will post them for you.

I sent it. Let me know if you didn't get it.

corally

ughhh...I will have to wait until tomorrow evening. I don't even know how to email pictures to somebody! (stop laughing everybody)! Thanks again though, I will get it sent tomorrow. :joy:

connor

Originally Posted by corally
A hippocampus kuda, a seahorse!

sorry for the confusion :joy:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha

corally

My email is Ry84@MSN.com

I just resent the email.