I got my kudas today!!!

corally

IDK, I sent the email to lion crazz twice, but I don't think he/she is getting it. I can't figure out how to post the pics myself.

bronco300

you have toedit them, paint works fine, just make sure you save them as a JPEG....you open it in paint, go to image, stretch/skew, then for hor/ver put in the same number, i usually use 19 and it makes it just right....trial and error to see what works, then hit ok...click save as, save it as jpeg(not bitmap)...then open your pic folder and make sure it is under 500x500....then bam, manage attachments and youre in

grumpygils

Originally Posted by corally
They are so cute. I got them too eat too so that was a big relief. I will post pics when I can. :jumping:
WHO EVER WAS WONDERING WHAT kUDAS LOOK LIKE, HERE ARE TWO!
MC

grumpygils

Originally Posted by Bronco300
are those yours MC?
Yup,
I have had them for a month. Lots of fun but I still hand feed. I can not get the other fish out of the tank and over to another tank to avoid HF. As much as they hang on eachother, I hope they make mini horses. So far so good!
Mc

scubatiffy

Where'd you get your SH from? They look great- do you know their --- yet? I'm waiting for my three erectus to have their first fry- family thinks I'm crazy watching my SH tank for hours waiting for the egg transfer to actually happen!

corally

you have toedit them, paint works fine, just make sure you save them as a JPEG....you open it in paint, go to image, stretch/skew, then for hor/ver put in the same number, i usually use 19 and it makes it just right....trial and error to see what works, then hit ok...click save as, save it as jpeg(not bitmap)...then open your pic folder and make sure it is under 500x500....then bam, manage attachments and youre in

thank you!

corally

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
It is definitely not working. I even turned my firewalls off of MSN for the second time thinking it could be that. Try sending it to my other email, Ry84@verizon.net.

thanks for trying to help me!

bronco300

very nice corally, you get that problem solved that you were having?(saw ya on seahorse.org)
looking good!!
Luke

corally

very nice corally, you get that problem solved that you were having?(saw ya on seahorse.org)
looking good!!
Luke

I'm in the process of getting it fixed- the horses are in my QT while I try to figure out why I am having an ammonia spike.

Hey, why can other people post seahorse......org's name but whenever I do it it gets deleted? Just curious

1journeyman

Originally Posted by corally
I'm in the process of getting it fixed- the horses are in my QT while I try to figure out why I am having an ammonia spike.

Hey, why can other people post seahorse......org's name but whenever I do it it gets deleted? Just curious
The poster used () signs. Since the ) sign is with the word "org" it didn't recognize it to filter...
nice looking Sea Horses, btw.

aredmon

Beutiful.

I got mine this past weekend. I don't know the species but they look like the black ones pictured.
Congrats on your new babies!!!! :cheer: