I gotta tell somebody!!!

T

tizzo

That new "eraser" by Mr. Clean, if you don't have it...get it!!! That thing is AWESOME.
So my 2 year old is in his high chair, gets into the junk drawer and pulls out the permanant magic marker, scribbles all over the counter. I am thinking nail polish remover, ammonia, and just for fun, cause the commercial says...I tried that eraser. OMG IT WORKED!!!! Scuff marks on doors, pencil marks on walls, even the grime that gets into the pourous plastic on the fridge doorhandle and dishwasher. Gets it all. That thing is awesome, did I mention?? So I gave one to my mom, who doesn't buy gimmik cleaning supplies (like wipes etc...) she loved it too!! Everyone should own a box.
K, I'm done.

C

caryn_ia

I know, I love mine. I got mine mailed to me free when they first came out, and were trying to promote them. Worked for me. I usually cut them in half thou, seem to last longer that way. :D

jkvjl

You can still get them free at Mr Clean website. I don't want to post the link I know the mods won't like it.

scotts

Is this what you are talking about? Mr. Clean Magic Eraser™ is a soft cleaning pad that acts just like an eraser. It looks like a big white sponge? If so I will get some the next time that I go to the store. Thanks.
Scott

polarpooch

Agreed...it cleaned HAIR COLOR I splahsed on my bathroom wall...and took a bad pen mark off one of my leather purses. Incidently, it also takes dried in SALT SPLASH and lime residue off wood tank stands!

T

tizzo

Originally posted by polarpooch
Agreed...it cleaned HAIR COLOR I splahsed on my bathroom wall...and took a bad pen mark off one of my leather purses. Incidently, it also takes dried in SALT SPLASH and lime residue off wood tank stands!

Who's hair color?? NOt yours right? You don't color your hair!! But it's good to know for when a burgler comes in and leaves haircolor in my bathroom too!!! Hahahahahaa

russianspy

Originally posted by jkvjl
You can still get them free at Mr Clean website. I don't want to post the link I know the mods won't like it.

Why? do they prefer scrubbing bubbles?

polarpooch

Who's hair color?? NOt yours right? You don't color your hair!! But it's good to know for when a burgler comes in and leaves haircolor in my bathroom too!!! Hahahahahaa
Yes, yes...it was the BURGLAR...!

T

tizzo

Originally posted by polarpooch
Yes, yes...it was the BURGLAR...!