I had a dream

ok this thread is just about sharing what dream you dreamed. if was last night or last year we want to hear it. this is mine. i was in the movie lord of the rings in the battle scene with the giant elaphants. i was in a hot air balloon and one of my friends older brother was in it
and i was shooting at people with a machine gun that shot kitchen utensils
. then i woke up

jennythebugg

i had a dream that i had to pp so i went to the potty and a monster came out of it and pulled me in i hate those stupid little kid nightmares

cowfishrule

last dream i had i was in florida, and there were cruise ships and boats in this small bay. they were bobbing up and down like they were toys in a bathtub.
a nuclear explosion went off on one of the boats. me, tom selleck, and david caruso were on the scene there investigating and trying to figure out what happened.
i dont remember much more of it, but maybe its best that i dont.

alix2.0

last night i dreamed that one of my friends called me, and he was screaming at me that he hated me, and lots of really pleasant stuff like that. and i was just sitting there listening to him yell at me. then my friend bryt came in and took the phone and started dialing it. it was weird cause i dont remember who it was that called me.

texasmetal

I had a dream a few months ago I woke up sweating from. I was by a swimming pool and there was a girl standing on the other side. We had been dining out and enjoying each others company before that, laughing and telling stories about ourselves. I watched her shoot herself in the head and fall in the pool. I paniced and dove in to save her. Of course she was dead. Then I woke up, pretty freaked out.
Then there was another dream where I was stuck in this outdoor courtyard with really high brick walls. It was night time, there were trees all around me, and a small shed, like a tool shed, and very little light. There was this weird guy with a mohawk... kinda like Captain Howdy in Strangeland.. punk rocker looking dude, and he kept just appearing and stabbing me with a knife and disappearing, and I would run and hide and he would appear again and stab me some more...
I had another dream about 10 years ago I still remember. One of my closest friends from a few years before and I were knights in medieval times. We were like the Kings top soldiers. We were real popular, held in high regard in the city. One day the King had my friend and several other guards take me out into the forest and kill me. I lived, but for the rest of the dream I was walking around with a big, gaping, bloody wound in my stomache and on my leg. That guy turned out to be not so good of a friend in real life.
Oh yeah, and when I was 4 or 5 I had this dream that Scooby and Shaggy and I were at the house in the movie Poltergeist, and we were walking around outside, because you know Shirley and the others were inside the house investigating in there and they always split up to check things out... and Scooby, Shaggy, and I fell into an open grave and got buried alive.
I think maybe my dad forcing me to watch Nightmare On Elm Street and other such horror movies when I was a little kid might have something to do with my violent, morbid nightmares.
So odd how some dreams make such an impact that you can actually remember the details for so many years.

shinobi9119

last night I had a dream that I was in a weird house andd I went up to the attic and I found an oldd katana and a really awesome hawaiian shirt. Then my friendds came up and told me that I had to join this squad i guess since I found this stuff. I went down stairs and these "captains were waiting for me. I talked to this really cool one with spikey white hair. He told me all this cool stuff, I wish I could remember it.
A few days ago I fell asleep with the olympics on. and I hadd a false awakening. It felt so real and all i saw was this thing in are red box. It said TIPS FOR OLMYPIC FANS and it listed all this stuff that was really weird. Like COnvince yourself that sleep is not needed.
stay up until 4 and sleep until 8
watch the olympics live late into the night.
seems rediclioius but I have no idea if i was asleep or not. It felt so real???

ok i once had a dream were i was just doing normal stuff but my life was an anime commic book. like my hair was spiked and there were the speach bubbles in the are in japenese. it was awesome. o yeah there were also the squares dividing every step. i was living/viewing it.

jennythebugg

i had a dream that i was climbing over some desert mountains with george bush jr and he ran ahead of me and i was hanging off a rock and i started yelling for help and then he was like let go ill catch you and i woke up...made no sense whatsoever and no i didnt drink last night

reefraff

Back in 2000 I was in a really bad car wreck. One thing led to another and they ended up placing me in a chemically induced coma for about a week and for the next couple weeks after that I was on some serious pain drugs.
during that time I kept having these reoccurring dreams and I couldn't tell you when they started (during the coma or after) but the detail was amazing. Usually the dreams I can remember have a lot of blank spots in them. Kinda like you just suddenly pop up at a time and place. Not these. There would be a car ride or a plane trip to go from place to place. The really weird thing was in the dreams I wasn't able to walk. I ended up doing about 5 months in the hospital and was about another 5 months in a wheel chair. Still have to use crutches to walk.
Once the pain meds were backed off the dreams ended.