I hate American Express!!!!!!!!

maxalmon

Argh, Huff, snort.....my credit is awesome and these jokers just reduced my credit line to almost nothing with no explanation, just a simple letter stating that "we are reducing your available credit line" They also did this to my monther in law who has a black AMX, seems they are trying to reduce potential losses....I guess it's good in one way, but irritating at this time of the year....

That's not nearly as bad as what Bank Of America did to me. I had a rather large credit card with MBNA with an awesome interest rate. BOA bought MBNA out and increased the rate to 19.99% for no reason and could not explain why it happened (I have great credit and have never been late on anything in my life) but refused to change it back to what it was...Needless to say I paid them off.

maxalmon

I also had the same thing happen, never late, never over and I get stiffed with increased rate...Same thing, payed it off....Guess it's back to paying with checks...LOL

Originally Posted by maxalmon
http:///forum/post/2863993
I also had the same thing happen, never late, never over and I get stiffed with increased rate...Same thing, payed it off....Guess it's back to paying with checks...LOL
Oh I learned my lessons with credit cards, the hard way...

stdreb27

same here, and what sucks I was fixing to pay for a new tranny for my wifes car. And they lowered it where that would be past my limit!!! an Amex card for 3 years, never late. Always pay more than the minimum. And no changes in my credit.