I Hate Flatworms

clown-lover

ok, i had a pretty bad case of flatworms....i used flatworm eXit and they all pretty much went away.
i still saw a few at the bottom back of my tank....a point that i can't reach.....and now i see them on my rocks again.....
i used flatworm exit about two hours ago and the ones that were on the rock are now dead....but there are still a few at the bottom and in the back.........
these things are driving me mad.....what can i do to get rid of them that won't involve me rearanging my rocks to get to them??????????????

i thought that there was some fish that would eat them....how good of a chance would i have with that?

clown-lover

wow, thanks for the thread love........nudi's scare me though....once they are done with the flatworms....i won't have anything for them to eat........then what would i do????
in that thread....it said leopard wrasse.....and tizzo says spotted mandarin.....which is better?......
maybe i'll get a nudi and then return him once he does his job?????

kyle10

you have to dose the tank about 3 days in a row that has worked for me ...the reason 1 time does not work is because i think ther are eggs that are not effected by the exit.
also now when ever i am going to put something new in the tank coral or live rock i just dose that in the bucket..seems to have been no bad effects from doing this...hope this helps u.

kyle10

a six line will eat them yes...but he will never be able to wipe them out..just my 2 cents.

ross

I think it depends on the individual fish. Mine doesnt seem to like them very much. If there was a ton, then no i dont think he could wipe them out, but since there only a few id say its definetly worth a shot.