I hate my @#!@ car!

srgvigil

Aight so i'm a senior in highschool this year. A school tradition at our school is to take all the Senior' cars and form them into the year of the class and take a picture of it. Being on yearbook I've helped organize and take the picture since freshman year. I've been waiting for it since freshman year. The car picture was scheduled tmrw. So today I'm driving and I hear a pop and my car loses alot of hp and starts sputtering. It sounds like a flooded boat engine. So I've waited four years and the day before my car breaks down. I'm thinking it's the head gasket but no matter what theres no way I can drive it anywhere without the threat of my engine blowing up.

aquaknight

Fair enough. It just didn't sound like an expert diagnosis, and I just can't imagine dropping a car off at the repair shop, without knowing what's wrong....

drpaul84

i would be embarrassed to have that next to my car in such a "special" picture, someone probably sabotaged it, and its an Isuzu not sure what an izusa is

reefforbrains

Embarrassed? By another car being NEXT to yours?
A large part of my life used to revolve around automobiles and I cant say I have ever been ashamed of a car when it is simply parked next to mine.
Any way of getting them to delay the picture to next week?

jackri

If it's that big of a deal just tow it to the lot the picture is being taken... when you get older you might just realize (at least I did) -- yeah its just transportation.

girlina4x4

Ha! I used to have an Amigo! It was bright blue and I covered the ******** in ZEBRA print lol. Very girly haha. Sucks about yours though.

srgvigil

Ya agua I know what your talking about the whole dropping off my car with no idea what is wrong. The thing though is that my uncle is a career mechanic and he usualy helps me diagnose what is wrong and I take it down to the local mechanic (only place I've ever taken my car). Today though I risked blowing the engine but I drove it to school and got the pic taken.