I hate my friends.

pwnag3!!

Ok so my new apartment life is going well... except fr my stupid friends.
Starts out on friday night.
Call up some people....have a bunch of beer and drink.
So i get there and start drinking.... well Late into the night and several brews... my friends start hanging out on the balcony in back. I didnt think anything of it. Besides usual noise and the occasional fall everything else was ok.
Then when i go outside on saturday morning...the back yard area is littered with about 40 beer bottles my friends had thrown off of our balcony.
So i had to go down and pick everything up in the mud before i went to my meeting at work.
Then on saturday night me and my roomate decided that no parties for a while... but we did have a few friends over.
Well one friend likes to drink hard liqous and apparantly he was drunk when he came over that night.
Several shots and challenges later he throw up off of the back balcony. So we take him outside in the front balcony where he can pass out on the futon. Well he resists us and tries to fight me... i grab him by the neck and tell him to calm down or i will put him down.
well i told him we were taking him to his apartment so he could rest easy. We pick him up by feet and arms and walk him down the stairs.... trying to get him in his jeep so i could drive him home was impossible. he falls several times and starts puking. well we decide to have someone take him in the back of their truck while someone stays with him so its alot easier.
We got him into the truck. he has a burst of energy or something and jumps out and must have passed out in the air...because he lands head first on the ground cutting his eyebrow and forhead open.
I decide to call the ambulance over to the apartments. Well he needs stitches and continues to puke. The lady on the 911 line tells me to help him out... do you know how much it sucks to have to pull throw up out of someones mouth so they can breathe easy??? Its horrible.
so ambulance comes and picks him up... all the neighbors are watching me and my roomate.
We say that we hadnt been drinking to the police so nothing would happen. He didnt end up going to jail... but i think he learned his lesson.
His mother called me today to thank me for calling the paramedics and told me that trevors BAC was 3.0 thats right... not .3 3.0!!! 4.0 is considered fatal.
hes lucky to be alive... and will never be drinking hard alcohol at my house again!
what a wonderful first week of apartment life.

psoup

Interesting story there. I only read the first sentence since i'm lazy but your friend is a bit freked up in the head. NEEDS PHYSICIAN. :)

T

tizzo

OK, this works really... If you have a pretty sturdy tree in the back yard, then all you'll need is a pair of handcuffs. I think you get where I'm going with this.:thinking:

pwnag3!!

Originally posted by Tizzo
OK, this works really... If you have a pretty sturdy tree in the back yard, then all you'll need is a pair of handcuffs. I think you get where I'm going with this.:thinking:

heh that would be good... too bad our balcony is weak and no trees around yet.

maeistero

must say it's good to have my gf as a roommate and only friend. been there, done that and happy now. :)

Originally posted by pwnag3!! [/
His mother called me today to thank me for calling the paramedics and told me that trevors BAC was 3.0 thats right... not .3 3.0!!! 4.0 is considered fatal.
hes lucky to be alive... and will never be drinking hard alcohol at my house again!
[/B]
maybe you should only have soda and kooaid for liquid refreshments.

loopy

hmmm, I remember those days. Long long time ago. Welcome to the world of responsibility....or..not. Better watch out though, or you'll be looking for a new apartment!
Good job with your buddy. Probably woulda drowned in his own vomit. Bad way to go. I'd find some new buds or like chainsaw said........kool aid.

alison

Oh man memories. lol. We've all done stupid stuff at parties. don't hold it against your friend forever. ~Ali

fishnerd

You messed up your decimals. His blood alcohol content would have to had been a .30---3.0 is absolutely impossible.
Most humans are unconscious at a .30 and most humans will die at a .45 to .50

swnewb

Originally posted by fishnerd
You messed up your decimals. His blood alcohol content would have to had been a .30---3.0 is absolutely impossible.
Most humans are unconscious at a .30 and most humans will die at a .45 to .50

Thats right. Actually, .3 can be dangerous as well. Most states .08 is the legal limit to drive. Being a deputy sheriff, even double that, .16 is pretty high and can make you do really stupid stuff. I have had more than my share dealing with these people.

alison

Hey while we're on the subject of alcohol. I have a question.
If I were to put a corked closed bottle of half gone wine in the back of my jeep, which doesn't have a trunk, would I get a open container violation? I always wondered that. Thanks, Ali