i hate *****

iceemn360

like I said earlier, if anyone has any questions about the wholesaler facility that supplies all CA petcos, than your welcome to ask.

axionjaxon

my "two cents" was about quality, not prices, and I was trying to toss a little humor into a thread that is full of heated discussion. I won't buy SWF from there because they have horrible selection (usually just various damsels and some false percs) and there often as not are dead fish in SW tanks, and fish look in poor health. As I also stated, it is a hit or miss thing, but I have never seen a ***** with good looking SWF, and I don't live in cali.

1968oldsma

eh i'm glad i'm doing ok here with my fish from *****. i'm also thinking about taking a part time job at one of the *****'s here that arent as good to strickly work on the saltwater fish.....maybe. The manager who i have talked to a lot cause my finace buys small animals from them. But it beng a part time gig after my full time job i dunno well see. But you know i havent had any problems with any prices here and flame angels here are only $44.

guineawhop

same at my *****. i've got all my fish from there except my queen angel because they don't sell fish that exotic. they are always cheaper and the fish at my ***** are usually healthy.

ophiura

Thanks for pitching in. I really don't like "bashing" threads, and these ***** one's usually go that way. Good to hear that some are quite bad, and some aren't - use your own judgement! :)

texasex

By the way Axionjaxon, since you are also on the West coast in Washington, right above California, it is very possible that they use the same wholesaler. :thinking:

1968oldsma

this thread is getting pointless i think it needs to just go away people should stop replying and let the thread die. Everyone is just bashing *****....ok you dont like ***** i think we get that now. This thread is getting pointless.