i have a aqua remora c pro for sale $120 shhipped

fish1031

sounds good thank you. I am worried because its marine depot and they said order processing not cancellelations or modifications. Hopefully they let me get away with it. I ordered it last night and sent an e-mail. So they could not have done much overnight and sunday morning.

mega

Originally Posted by fish1031
sounds good thank you. I am worried because its marine depot and they said order processing not cancellelations or modifications. Hopefully they let me get away with it. I ordered it last night and sent an e-mail. So they could not have done much overnight and sunday morning.
i get out of work at 4pm so if payment is in by 5pm i will ship fedex

mega

Originally Posted by fish1031
ok thanks.. I will send payment IF they cancel order
anything yet

fish1031

ahh sorry i used the e-mail that i cannot acess at work so i just found out... I am pretty angry as I could have saved some money.... sorry. thanks anyway.
"Thank you for the email. I am sorry but your order has already been packaged up and loaded onto the pallet for shipping. So at this time we are unable cancel your order. If you need to return your order our return policy is as follows..."

dinks

Ok, I am going to sound ignorant. I am a newbi. I have NO idea as to what type of skimmer, and if it will work on a 75 gallon? Is it a hang on???
email me more information and I will buy it via paypal.
sagirkennel@yahoo.com
please sign the bottom of emails with SWF name..so I can find the pic again, or send me me new ones with different shots
thank you,
dinks

dinks

Looking at the pic it has some plumbing threading behind it?? If it needs plumbing, I would not know how to do that

dinks

john a

This is a great deal.........I cant belive its not sold.....other then the tunze reefpack its the best HOB skimmer