I Have A Question For All You Nano Experts

bhfccsr198

I WAS SURFING THE WEB LOOKING AT PRICES FOR A 20 INCH HQI FOR MY 24 GALLON AQUA POD. BUT I CAME ACROSS A WEB SITE THAT SELLS ALL DIFFERENT KINDA NANO STUFF BUT IM NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION THE WEBSITE THATS HOW LAST POST GOT DELETED.BUT IN WEBSITE I FOUND A RETRO KIT FOR THE AQUA POD SO THAT IT WOULD BE 4 POWER COMPACTS WITH 130WATTS I THINK DO YOU THINK THAT IS ABLE TO DO LPS AND SPS AND CLAMS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO DO WITH 4 POWER COMPACTS IN A AQUA POD IF YOU WANNA KNOW WEBSITE THAT IM TALKING ABOUT EMAIL ME AT JSODONNELLJR@AOL.COM OR PM ME

[ronnie]

im no expert.. however, with the money you are goiung to spend.. give or take why dont you get a used MH Sunpod?

cal559

How much you want to spend there's a 20 inch 150watt sunpod for like $230 brand new...
and free shipping...lol

nissan577

hey! pc's will not help at all with sps. lps sure it will work but sps no. get a sunpod they go for like what stated above 230 or less. or you can get T5 HO. those work fine as well

bhfccsr198

well i just saw the upgrades and thought that would be good i guess i will have to save for the hqi do you think i will need a chiller with that

nissan577

well it really depends. whats your water temp? and is there a fan near your tank? if the tank temp is from 76(i think)-82 your good. if not then yea get a chiller