I Have A Tank 4-sale

saltine123

I Have A SaltWater Tank,Its a 600,Gallon and its 4-sale and im gonna sell it for 2oo Bucks,No Scratches on tank Perfect condition,and a Oak Stand to set it on, if any one is interested in it contact me on the message boards.Like i said,Perfect condition No Scatches And Full With Light And All.2 filters on it.
Im Set Up

nemo lover

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FISHY
first post on this site.
600 gallon= 200$ WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND!!
OH BY THE WAY FULL OF LIGHT AND ALL 2 FILTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO
I DO NOT TRUST THIS POST ONE BIT.

saltynewbie

i doubt anyone would take a loss like that... if this post was serious, the owner would have probably spent about 2000 bucks on the new tank alone, therefore, that tank is easily worth 1000 bucks USED in "perfect" condition... i smell a fish... :rolleyes:

sandman12

If ur going to have a 600g tank then ur going to know what kind of filters u have, not just "filters." Iam sure its just some person that has no interest in the hobby and is trying to get a laugh. I have studied there thread and came to this theory......lol

nemo lover

Here is my version:
hey everyone,
I have a car, and its 4-sale, im gonna sell it for 200 bucks. no scratches on the car perfect condition.
and leather seats to sit on. If anyone is interested please contact me on the message boards.
like I said perfect condition, and full of leather and two seat belts..........................................
........................................................................................................................
...........................................................what...............a.........
.......crock.....of ..............................................
..****.........................................................lmao

saltine123

im Sereious i have a 600 gal tank a Friend showed me this site and i looked around this site and saw i could sell tanks i really have a tank.im Loacted in Texas.The Reason im selling it for pennies on the dollar cuz im moving and no one in texas wants a tank not even the fish store and i need Traveling money...like i said 200.Bucks its on ---- no one needs it.here
http://cgi.----.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
put that in your address on the internet. no one wants to Buy it on ----:joy:

chandler04

That IS a nice tank, but I am, I believe, the foremost expert on the STACEY factor. I declare "Shenanigans" on this new member. May he burn in hades, and never scam again. Honestly, how horrible could you possibly be at lying wen u dont even piece yer story together. This is definitely STACEY, just a different name. Umm, if you are reading this, "saltine", then I say you are a doosh.

saltine123

umm dudes i just moved from n/j to Texas and i Bought a stand after i put that on ---- its a oak stand to sweeten the deal ummm Retards im not a liar.And the live stock is going to my Brother in n/j he has a 100 gallon .
i guess i could send the tank by air to Florida.:thinking:

saltine123

Originally posted by DevilBoy
GOT YOU IN A LIE!!!! on ---- it says NO STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which one is it? stand or no stand?

dude........

sandman12

Shipping would cost way to much unless u want to pay for it. R u coming to florida any time soon? Great vacation spot.:D . I WILL BUY IT , just need to see if u can drive it here or what.

saltine123

i can Bring it to Florida.That is after i have settled in texas.that will take a few weeks.ill haft to rent a truck to come there.ill deliver it formyself