I Have A Tank 4-sale

ferry_007

Where in Texas are you located? Im in Texas and maybe I can go take a look at this "Great Tank" ,and let everyone know how it goes, Who knows I might take it off your hands. So just let me know..

saltine123

im located in socorro texas. my wife Eliane said she wants to go to Florida soon and i always do what she says.so,i might look you up sandman.

sandman12

Cool, what does she want to do? beaches or theme parks? I live 15min froma beach so.....milkmanf12@aol.com. is my e-mail

unknown

I want proof!! TAKE a NEW PICTURE OF IT IN YOUR HOUSE NOT THE ONES ON ----. Take a new picture and post it here!!
Then i might believe you

tenseman

Funny I sent a question to that ---- member asking questions and he never heard of Saltine.
The gig is up LIAR LIAR

saltine123

Is something wrong with selling a tank guys. i mean if i sold it for 1000 bucks would yall stop being So Stupid:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

robb

I want to buy that right now!!:eek: Just tell me where to send the money! Can I pay you with Paypal? Please let me know quick before someone else figures out you are telling the truth.:hilarious

jack21

My wife E mailed this person and this is what she gots back, that he does live in Nj so this is a scam..
Rebecca,
I live in Toms River. You are going to need a pretty big truck to move this tank.
Thanks,
Frank
The letter she sent him was that she will be going to Nj to help her sister move and that is what she got back..

jack21

Hello again I have e mailed the seller of this tank on e bay and he said it is 100% not him, he is going to look into this as well becuase he is using his link to something he is selling.. so Thank you and for not buying this or sending this money becuase it may just be Stacey..

itsmytank

People - please this guy is a loser. He's not related to me or MY tank at all.
I have the tank on ----...not him.
Saltine123 - I'm gonna kick your a** for involving me in your bullshi* !!!!!!

itsmytank

Not at all!
Obviously some wacko.
Someone from this list emailed me about him....."thank you :)"
I wonder what his response will be.
hey, Saltine123 where ya hiding?