I have some extra Southdown playsand in S.E. Michigan.

mmync

I ordered a pallet of soutdown sand from down south and have some extra bags left that I would be willing to sell. I live in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan which is about 30 Minutes north of Detroit. These are the 50 pound bags. The cost of shipping killed me, so I have to get $20.00 per bag for them. This price does not include me shipping them. I dont think it would be worth it for anyone to buy them and then have me ship them becuase it will be way to expensive and not worth it. If interested you can e-mail me at mmync@hotmail.com

foxthorn

For those in Michigan looking for SouthDown - Home Depot stores can now order it. I picked up 10 bags from the Commerce HD a couple weeks ago! I was there today and they still have a whole bunch left and can order more.
The Commerce HD (248-624-0196)
This is the real SouthDown 50 pound bags for $6.99 each. The guy at this store who got this going is Eli (Garden Dept.). He said the price is higher than what you can get in Ohio because of the extra freight cost. If it's gone talk to Eli as he's the head of the Garden Dept and responsible for the ordering of it.