I have to move, so time for some change, all input appreciated!

Well guys, its time for me to leave this rental property and into another house. so i have to break down my 125g fowlr. luckily, i have a few acrylic tanks laying around that i am going to use. i had them for sale but now im thinking im going to need all of them, but check out this thread to get a good idea of what im working with. they are 25g acrylic tanks with built in overflows.
ok so i put about 20-30 lbs of LS in one of the tanks and cycled it. i ended up adding prob 40 lbs of beautiful purple LR. now the 125g has about 80-100 lbs of LR in it, so all that wont fit in the DT will be going into a sump. so for right now while im breaking down the 125g i setup up the 25g mentioned above, and i put one more 25g on the floor in front of that one. the one on the floor will hold all the excess LR mentioned above. so this is what it looks like right now, and sorry for crap pics, all i have is my cell phone camera.

the way i hooked them together was ran a line from the overflow of the DT to the overflow of the sump. so when the water goes into the bottom tank, it fills the overflow the into the main part of the tank. right now i have that sump overflow housing my chaeto. so all the water is passing through it. then in the sump right now is just a mag 5 pump(which is alittle to much current for the DT i think. i may end up using a rena xp4 for filtration and also as a return pump since it flows alittle less). ill put all the LR down there soon but i need to figure out how im going to light everything first. but heres a quick pic of the sump overflow.

my next plan is to go to my dads and grab this computer stand he has. it has 2 cabinet door and up on the desk surface, it has electrical outlets. once i get that stand set up, i was thinking of running 3 of these tanks instead of 2. the DT will be up top of course, but it will overflow to the fill hole of the second tank. in that tank ill make a DSB and put my chaeto. then thatll overflow down into the overflow of the sump, where all the other LR will be. now if i get a skimmer ill have to change alot of stuff around. but for the equipment i have now, do you guys think im utilizing it properly? and other way you guys would set this up. this is a temporary thing, but itll prob be this way for a while even after i move. id like to make a new stand for the 125g and drill it for overflows. once i do that ill try to make a sump/fuge out of a spare 55g i have sitting around. but thats a whole nother ballgame.
all input appreciated!

p.s.
and that is a new fish in a bag, in the sump. i bought another clown fish since one from my mated pair died. im hoping they will pair back up, and i figured if i intorduced them to each other in a new tank, neither of them will be territorial. is this a safe idea?

i didnt get a chance to go pick up the stand from my dads today, but i did get both of the clown introduced, and into the new tank. it was soooo funny. my clown ive head for years is tiny and very passive. so i picked out a larger clown, and picked the most timid one they had. so i put the new bigger clown in the 25g and left for a few hours. when i got back she had picked out a corner she liked and was hiding in the rocks. so i went and got my little nemo and put him in the tank. he dipped right into the rocks on the far side from "Pumpkin", my gf already named her. he hid for like 10 mins, until i pointed a flashlight in the little cave he was in. so he came out and started wondering around the front side of the cave. and pumpkin kept sticking her little head out of the rocks. i watched for prob 2 or 3 minutes, and then they saw each other for the first time. they both sped to the middle of the tank, and started swimming in circles, like dogs smellin each others butts. then they went back to the cave that she originally was hiding in, and they have been there for about 30 mins now. but they seem to like each other very much and are staying side by side.

today i was digging around and found a bunch of my brothers old snake supplies. he had a boa a few years ago, but in the stuff i found a small little cheap light that i can use til i get a t5 setup. but heres a quick pic of the display tank with the tiny light over it.

any input yet?

yuck, the more i look at these pics the more i want a camera. what kind of cameras do you guys like? the cheaper the better seeing as 99% of its use will be for tank pics

1990jpyj

i like the sony camras the best. my GF has an HP and it nice, but my sony is nicer was only like $75 at w*****t