I haven't been this angry in a LONG time

slgcmg

Fish Warehouse has been pretty dull for a while. Corals all look half dead. Livestock usually about 35%-50% more than Scales, but cheaper than other places. I really don't want to get into bashing a LFS or going into detail about Saltwater Paradise, so I have to leave it as a no comment.
I will be dropping by Scales tomorrow to maybe pick up a couple of things. I wish he had more fish as well, but he is not into getting a ton of fish in with the hope to sell it before it dies like other places. He gets fish in every Friday, and will get you whatever you order.
I know ordering something and having to wait is not as fun and seeing something in a tank and just getting it, but one of the needs to be successful is patience.

If you go on Friday's to Scales , chances are you will find some cool items.

puffer32

Ok, thanks!
As far as saltwater paradise goes, I bought the huge toadstool leather in his display for 35.00. Quite a deal/ Most of his stock is the same price, some worth it, others not. If you go to there website, you can get some real good deals and its nice stuff, on his specials list and you get 20% off anything on the site if you are a local pickup. His good stuff is deffinetly priced to high, but seems to be selling it cause its nice stuff IMO. Not crazy about the some of the health of their fish though. I will deffinetly check out scales soon

aelene

even with this experience I would still recommend DNA. I think very highly of them and other than this one time, I have never had anything but the best of service from them. I haven't been to any outside of Dallas proper so I'm not sure of any of the others people have listed here.