I just scored Eagle Eyes Zoanthids! Pics!

F

fishfeeder

those are some fast growing zoos if you only bought three...because in the second pic I count 10! Do you use miracle grow? LOL
1 vote for funny!

viper_930

I don't know which part of this thread you guys are calling BS, but both of the pics were pics that the seller had posted.
Sweet zoos Bonebrake!

octaviaoli

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
I don't know which part of this thread you guys are calling BS, but both of the pics were pics that the seller had posted.
Sweet zoos Bonebrake!
IN THE EXACT SAME WHY YOU PUT YOURS IN YOUR TANK

bonebrake

Sorry guys, I just provided the pictures that the seller gave me. I can't verify where he got them from other than the lighting he told me they were taken under. If he snaked them from a magazine, I had no idea. Either way, they really do look this cool, so it is still an accurate photo!

moby

Well bonebrake I could see how that could happen. But you can't blame us for yelling foul in this circumstance.
If that is the case I apologize for accusing your pants for being on fire.

If you really want to put your credibility back in good standing, take some pictures of your zoo's as they are in YOUR aquarium. Post them, and everyone will be happy to resume admiring your awesome coral.
Besides in your tank is how they should be represented anyhow, don't you think.
Moby

bonebrake

Originally Posted by moby
Well bonebrake I could see how that could happen. But you can't blame us for yelling foul in this circumstance.
If that is the case I apologize for accusing your pants for being on fire.

If you really want to put your credibility back in good standing, take some pictures of your zoo's as they are in YOUR aquarium. Post them, and everyone will be happy to resume admiring your awesome coral.
Besides in your tank is how they should be represented anyhow, don't you think.
Moby
Agreed. I was too lazy to get my camera out, take photos, and upload them.
However, you're right. I will take a few shots right now and hopefully they will turn out decent.
:joy:

moby

In my mind, integrity restored.

Very nice tank, I like the name you gave your clowns.
And yes in one of the photos I could see the corals in question.
Moby

A

arsanc

......and you do something like this.........n totally redeem yourself! (quote from one of my favorite movies....sorry couldn't resist)

namas05

I don't know about his eagle eye zoo's, but his fire and Ice zoo's are awesome as a matter of fact some of them are in my tank.
Nice pic's bone and nice grab on the eagle eyes. I missed out on that one. But am on the list for the next round.
And I believe you even if no one else does.
Thanks again for the zoo's.

bonebrake

No problem Namas! Thanks again! I will be sure to let you know when the eagle eyes are ready to be fragged.
:joy:

jamie814

Originally Posted by moby
In my mind, integrity restored.

Very nice tank, I like the name you gave your clowns.
And yes in one of the photos I could see the corals in question.
Moby
2nd that

AND,,,
here are some pics of the eagle eyes in my tank, seller claimed that one is XL eagle eyes and one is regular, time will tell I guess have had them about 2 months now, enjoy

moby

......and you do something like this.........n totally redeem yourself! (quote from one of my favorite movies....sorry couldn't resist)
Do you want to hear the worlds most annoying sound?

Moby

laddy

This is a great thread....should be a sticky titled How to post pics making others hate you, then redeeming yourself with the logical truth! I still stand by my post '1 vote for sad' however would like to include at the end '....for Laddy jumping on the dog pile.'
This ones for me

Great zoos, and yes I still hate you for owning them........j/k