I leave for a little while...

clown boy

...come back and YIKES!!! I'm not even going to try to figure out all that has changed. (if anyone wants to fill me in, please do LOL)
Anyways, just thought I would tell you all that I'm still alive, but busier than ever. I haven't forgotten the commercial project, and I figured out a way to fix the pops in the audio. But for now, I am stuck trying to tackle that huge waiting list of projects that need to be done.
By the way, is it true that Tobin is... um... gone, or is this some kind of practical joke?
Wagoner, how much longer 'till your child is due?
Anyways, hello from Texas!

ric maniac

hey! i havent seen a post by you lately. and sadly tobin has passes but is not gone, he lives on in our hearts. and thank god you havent forgotten about the project! i was just wondering about it.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
By the way, is it true that Tobin is... um... gone, or is this some kind of practical joke?
Trust me; us Mods would never allow a joke such as that. Feel free to post your farewell on the sticky thread at the top of the "aquarium" forum.
Good to see you again.

clown boy

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Trust me; us Mods would never allow a joke such as that.
Maybe it's a joke on you too...
Ok, I guess I admit that it couldn't be. I just... well... don't want to accept it, I guess.

renogaw

cb, there are things in life that can be joked about, and some that cannot. there are multiple threads, including pictures of his memorial service. if you need the links, let me know. otherwise, please stop thinking of it as a joke.