I love a new LFS in my area

ironeagle2006

I decedied today to check out a new LFS in my area. Well let me say this I AM HAPPIER than a Tang that was served a veggie clip full of seaweed. He is a Direct Wholesaler to the public only deals with the Divers direct no MIDDLE MEN. He sees the pics of the fish they are shipping him and also will order you anything if he does not have it if possible. My wife who I promised a Harlequin Tusk for Mommas day well I have not been able to find her one. He found me one and it will be in next week. Lets just say for what the Docs want for a large HT from Aussie I can get 3 from this guy without paying for shipping costs and this one is an AUSSIE HT.

rlablan

The littler guys are fantastic aren't they... I recently found one who gives me great deals all the time. His prices are great and he has tons of stock. He is knowledgeable and he gives me buy on get ones all the time. He owns it all to himself and I feel good about supporting him because i know he is a great source of info and product. SUPPORT THE LITTLE GUYS!!!

salt210

saltman send him your email for that
I have a small store near me that is awesome as well but prices not so much. they did all new fish and seem to care about what they are doing

ironeagle2006

Salt 210 already PMed the info for the place if anyone else in Northern IL wants it I will also send it to you along with Directions to it.