I love Brett Favre

ruaround

i like Brett too... he should hang it up though... he isnt what he once was... that song was terrible BTW... nice pix though...

catawaba

Not what he was, but still better than some in the league. I'd like to see him get the record for TD's.

V

vicegrip

Originally Posted by ruaround
i like Brett too... he should hang it up though... he isnt what he once was... that song was terrible BTW... nice pix though...
I think he gives alot to our team. As bad as things are right now I would hate to see it without him.

travis89

I think that he is a great leader on the team, not very athletic anymore, but a great leader. I'm not a cheesehead either.

scubadoo

Could very well be the toughest QB to EVER play the game. His record of consecutive starts is AMAZING for a QB.
He is definitely a throw back player...back to the days where if you were hurt...you taped an aspirin on the injury and went back in the game.
Give him the right supporting cast and he can STILL do it.

dr. evil

Roger that ScubaDoo he is one tough S.O.B. and always respects the game his teamates and his coaches something that is rare in todays NFL with all the pre madonnas you see nowdays.

oceanists

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
Could very well be the toughest QB to EVER play the game. His record of consecutive starts is AMAZING for a QB.
He is definitely a throw back player...back to the days where if you were hurt...you taped an aspirin on the injury and went back in the game.
Give him the right supporting cast and he can STILL do it.

If the Cowboys signed Favre for a year I wouldnt be opposed to that. Romo would back his idol and probably learn alot as well.

J

jrthomas40

i like brett because no matter what he is always positive and plays like he is having fun and plays with passion, celebrates every touchdown thrown like it was his first one of his career....i hate how they are blowing up his celebration the other day with the ref...it was not premeditated and brett has celebrated thed same way with everyone his entire career and it just so happen the ref was the only one around him at the time

V

vicegrip

yea pretty funny he just got over excited.
Just like a kid.

V

vicegrip

yea pretty funny he just got over excited.
Just like a kid.

pontius

you can definitely make the argument that he isn't what he once was. but do you honestly believe that Aaron Rogers would have this team at 13-3 right now?