I love looking at tank pics!

aveda6

All of these tanks are amazing. It makes the little 45g one i have look so small. Your'e right about it being an obsession. I find myself just sitting watching the tank fascinated.

ledzep fan

thx sleasia you know, your the only one to have complimented me. lol no worries though. thx for your kind words. The reef has been setup for about 8 years.

sleasia

LedZep...that tank shows you obviously know what you are doing. Its breathtaking. Maybe one day, with a little courage, I will jump from FOWLR and inverts to the REEF WORLD. But right now I know squat about corals...gotta read read read first :cheer:

aveda6

LedZep, I love all your corals. I can't wait to build up my collection. I know it's going to take forever, but I've been amazed at what people have been able to do. Also, judging from the quantity (and quality) of your corals, you have a lot of money and time invested. It definitely shows.

bubashrimp

i want to get into this hobby but no body in my stupid state is selling tanks.i live in minnesota.i realy want one like flames with all that color and i want the water to be blue like that also.its very nice

goodwin9

Originally Posted by bubashrimp
i want to get into this hobby but no body in my stupid state is selling tanks.i live in minnesota.i realy want one like flames with all that color and i want the water to be blue like that also.its very nice
I got mine from The Aquarium Company in Winthrop MN. Custom tank, stand, canopy, and sump/refugium. They do excellent work and the quality is first class. Here is the link to the first system he put together for me.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=208195
Email me at goodwin9@yahoo.com if you need more details.

puffer9006

a 55g can get up thier in cost. i have a reef and its been up for a couple of months not done with LR, fish or coral and im upgrading to mh lights
so far ive spent around $1600 and still going

mystic7

I could swear we've done this before!

Here's my FOWLR as of a month ago. Ignore the dying corals, they were given to me as an experiment to see how they would do under PC's. Not very well, I'd say. I need to update my pics, I've added a Majestic and a Queen Angel since this was taken.