I love my dog.

seaslugs

Originally posted by clownfish_and_bettas
Rye, wow! That puppy is adorable!:joy: I love boxers! My fave kind of dog next to

[hr]
Spaniels! My dog was a pure bred orange and white

[hr]
.... my sis's dog is a pure bred liver and white

[hr]
. No pics right now though....
Seaslugs, what the F*** is that thing! It looks like my ex!!:eek:
J/K:D WOW! That is just really messed up! It made my sis's dog bark her little head off!
-Nadia

That's a picture someone sent me thru the email. I laugh everytime I look at it?
The caption when I got it was "had to get rid of this dog, my wife says she feels like it is watching her" !

jeredh

Couldn't resist on this thread. My american bull. not the jacked up bow-legged snobbish english breed, not the hopped-up pit breed....just good 'ole american.

kpk

Here is my boy, Debo (Bullmastiff) on the right and my girlfriend's akita, Demon on the left.

dugan

SeaSlugs... :rotfll: :rotfll: :rotfll: :rotfll:
And yet... creepy... :sneaky:
kpk your Mastiff is so cute!! There is one named Bruno on my running route and he always comes and says hello to me and my kids in the jogging stroller... he's as big as a horse but the sweetest thing ever!!
Katie

kpk

well that pic was about 7 months ago and now he weighs about 120lbs. hes getting as big as a horse...thanks for the comments
:silly:

coachwah

Beautiful Rye. I have two Damnations and I love them as much as anything...if not more. Dogs are great!!!