I need a 125gal or larger in philadelphia area

stacylrt

Not sure how far you are from West Virginia, but I have a 125g for sale. It is used with everything you need. Livestock included. I am asking $1500. If interested email me and I will email you a list of stuff and some pictures. stacylrt@verizon.net

floorguy

Thanks but no. Im moving to upstate ny and that would just add to the travel. good luck selling and thanks again.

ohiorn67

I am in Nashville Tennessee, looking for a large tank setup complete. I am going to be sizing up my 90 gallon and eventually if I can find this larger tank, I will be selling my 90. Anyone got a complete setup for sale? thanks!!

stacylrt

I have a 125g complete setup. It is up and running at this moment. I will attach a list of everything that comes with it. I am asking $1500.00.
125 Gallon Saltwater Fish Tank
For Sale
Oak Cabinet and Oak Hood made for this tank.
Oak Hood has 220w of PC Actinics and 3 x 150w MH DE bulbs with ballasts. Hood has 3 cooling fans.
200g Aqua Clear Wet/Dry Sump with Pump.
4 Aqua Clear 4000 Power Heads.
Submersible Heater
Coralife 9w UV Sterilizer
Protein Skimmer
LIVE STOCK
Sailfin Tang, Yellow Tang, Orange Clownfish, Black/White Clownfish, Pink Anthias Wrasse, Fox Face, Flame Angel, Blue Damsel, Fire Fish, Orange Spotted Goby, Royal Gramma, Orange Linkas Starfish, Sand Sifting Starfish, Snails, Crabs, 2 Emerald Crabs, 2 Sally Light Foot Crabs, Lettuce Nudibranch, Black Sea Cucumber.
Live Rock and Regular Rock.
Pumping Xneia, Blue Clam, SPS Porties Frag., Candy Cane Frag., Bubble Coral, Green Eyed Zoas.
Tank is up and running and everything is in good health. Prefer someone to take it all, but live stock must go first.
ASKING $2000 OR B.O.
CONTACT STACY AT: 766-6575 OR 610-6271
IF NO ANSWER LEAVE MESSAGE.