I need a Ehiem canister filter

roofis

Are you set on the E canister? Email me if not cause I can shoot where to get the magnum 350 pro...or deluxe new for around 60-80 bucks shipped.

diane4

I use Eheim in almost all of my tanks, GREAT choice. How big is your tank?
I swear by the 2028 and 2260 models, and I am not as happy with the 2250 or 2213. The 2028 is a good one.
If someone doesn't have one for you on the thread, check the big auction site, I have bought packages out there of the 2028 and it included the starter media and the intake/output replacement kits. They installation kits are great and I recommend them. They are a darker color, which is more pleasing in the tank and they are flexible to meet the direction and flow you want.
Good luck to you.

barebucta

I recently broke down my freshwater tank and have a Eheim 2217 (rated for up to 156 gallons) canister filter with all of the media if you're interested. It's about approx 1 year old and works great. I have another one running on my saltwater tank. I bought it for $145 will sell for $80. If also interested I have the surface skimmer + ball vavle that comes with it (retail $30). If you're interested call/email me.
neilrambaran@hotmail.com
347-538-2140