I need a tank near chicago.

mpdarry

Please tell me everything that comes with it and how many gallons it is. O yeah please also include your asking price and pictures if you have them. Also say what part of Illinois you like in.

shameless

This is a used 2 year old 180 gallon All Glass aquarium with built in overflow. 2x4 constructed stand wraped in solid oak. The canopy is also solid oak. Both stand and canopy have been freshly varnished and are in excelent shape. The tank is free of scathes and is leak free. It includes two 4' florecent bulbs with ballast and water tight end caps. This is a plug and play lighting unit.The bulbs are power glow and are about a year old. Also included is a 20 gallon trickel filter, about 20-30 pounds of Carib Sea substrate, A brand new Fluval 104, A Red Sea classic protein skimmer with pump, a ehiem 950 gph return pump, 4 peices of decorative coral,1 1/2" bulk head fitting and all pipping for the drain line, and 1 250 watt Ebo Jager heater.This is a complete set up all u need is the water. This item is for local pick up only and will not be shipped. $900

shameless

This is a used 2 year old 180 gallon All Glass aquarium with built in overflow. 2x4 constructed stand wraped in solid oak. The canopy is also solid oak. Both stand and canopy have been freshly varnished and are in excelent shape. The tank is free of scathes and is leak free. It includes two 4' florecent bulbs with ballast and water tight end caps. This is a plug and play lighting unit.The bulbs are power glow and are about a year old. Also included is a 20 gallon trickel filter, about 20-30 pounds of Carib Sea substrate, A brand new Fluval 104, A Red Sea classic protein skimmer with pump, a ehiem 950 gph return pump, 4 peices of decorative coral,1 1/2" bulk head fitting and all pipping for the drain line, and 1 250 watt Ebo Jager heater.This is a complete set up all u need is the water. This item is for local pick up only and will not be shipped. $900 McHenry IL.

r22wink

120 Gallon Acyrlic W/ Stand and Acrylic Canopy and Stand Cover(not pictured)
Tank is a Half Cylinder!
Drilled with Built in overflow in rear, Blue Background.
30 Gallon Wet/dry Filter.
Custom Made PVC Spray Bar.
Tank is a great show tank, fish and corals looks awesome!
(No Livestock Included)
$1000.00
I am 3 hrs from Chicago, would be willing to meet half way.
NW Corner of OHIO.
ryan_winkle21@yahoo.com

coachklm

Originally Posted by r22wink
Halides I would sell also for additional $800 for Both.
Tank + Halides =$1900.00
Thanks.

uhhh :notsure: $1900 for tank ($1000) and halides ($800) whats the extra $100 for?

r22wink

Coach.
I was thinking I asked $1100. for the tank, Sorry about that... :)~
As I posted,I will take $1800.00
And hear Offers, I really Need to Move this tank!!
Let Me know.

arjayl

Originally Posted by Hardpike
Got some small tanks 10g, 20g, 29g, 55g .75 cents per gal.
Do you still have your 55 gallon? I'm interested.

hardpike

Originally Posted by arjayl
Do you still have your 55 gallon? I'm interested.
I just gave it away to a frind today.