I Need Help Making a Choice on LED Fixture

sweatervest13

Hi All,
I have decided on which type of LED fixture I am going to get for my 125g reef tank. I am going to go with the Evergrow Lighting IT fixture. They are dimmable and controllable and you can design your own custom spectrum layout. You can design which LED's go on what channel and what colors you what.
I need help in choosing which size fixture(s) to get...
They make three different sizes.

IT 2040 is a 16" fixture with 55 3 watt bridgelux LED'S on 3 channels. You can get a few different optics (120, 90, 60)
I would need to order three (3) of these to fit over my 125g $319.00 a pop.
The IT 2080 is a 32" fixure. with 99 3 watt LED's on 3 channels and you can get the same three optics choices.
I would need to order two (2) of these to fit my tank at $449.00 a pop.
(and yes Acrylic they do come with remotes... LOL)
The three units could look better over my 125g (it has two brackets going across the tank to make three seperate areas. The two bigger units would be more powerful with more LED's and be a bit cheaper, but I don't know if it would look good.
I am sure there would be a little shadowing with the two bigger units from the brackets, but would they compensate because there are more 3 watt LED's???
I have ruled out the 60 degree optics (way to spotlight like), and the 90 degree may be the same. Any input???
Any experts out there know about setting the spectrum layouts?? As I said they can be fully customized for $10.00 extra per unit. ( they already said they would waive that for the three smaller units)
Thanks
Ryan.

2quills

I think the 3 units would be the most appropriate. They sound pretty cool. How high will they be off the surface of the water? From what I understand is that the performance of optics from one brand to the next can very quite dramatically (as with anything). Spectrum choice would be a tough call to make for someone else. But I'd try to make sure that I covered both ends of the spectrum fairly well for growth purposes. And then try to balance that out with my personal tastes by utilizing the 3rd channel.