i need help picking out lights

puffer9006

ok so far i have a corallife 2-65w lamp 10k with to artictic lights. i want to be able to put any coral i want in thier but dont want to spend $500 plus on lights if i dont have to. i want to upgrade. i dont have a conpany on my fish tank so the light need to cover over it. so i need help. if you know a website to check out or a good lamp please tell me. im not trying to have over kill in my tank light but dont mind if it doesnt cost me alot either but will if i have to.
i have a 55g 4ft long dont know how wide or depth but not to deep. if you ever been in a lfs and seen 55g for sale thats probley the one i have.
thanks for your help,
tom

cwalters

I just purchased a the outer orbit light kit. it is completly housed with no ballast. it has 2 blue PC's and 2 10K MH bulbs with lunar lights. I am in the cycling stage still so, I don't know how it will be with corals, but the numbers seem to look right. I paid in the $600 range. that was the cheapest I found. I don't know about plugging vendors on here, but i will give you a hint. Dr + Foster + Smith =______________________
I am happy with my selection so far, I have a weird set up and have no room for an external ballast.
Hope this helps!