i need help please!!!!!!!!!!

fishfish83

i have 75g one year old tank. before my salt level is .20 and after i had put my mushroom, plate coral and other inverts into my tank then shop man told me to increase my salt level to .23. after i had increase my salt level i had 3 fish death tonight and also my other fish seens have lots of white spots on its body and fins. i have white spots problem all the time, what should i do now. i really need help on white spots and why my fish die, is it because the salt level??
my inverts and corals are open good

benter

Sounds like ICK to me..try some cleaner shrimp..I used to have a prob with it, but my cleaner shrimp pretty much kept it off of the fish..Some people will suggest chemicals..I would try the shrimp first IMO !!

gati

did yoiu gradually increase the salinty or just up it real quick. that could defintly be the culprit. some fish don't take well to quick changes in salinty and yes, the ones that made it are very stressed and have ick.
do a search on ick on this site, there is tons of info out there depending on what is left in your tank.

fishfish83

i do have 2 cleaner shrimp and 2 red shrimp in my tank, but 1 cleaner shrimp dead last night too, so i guess it is the salinty probelm. thank you for help me.