I need help!!!

jsteph24

the stuff is called QuICK Cure, a fast and effective cure for tropical fish parasite infections, such as ich, etc. Ingridients are formalin and malachite green. Directions say to add 1 drop per gallon daily until cured. It didn't say anything about how long to keep the fish in the bath, so I read through Beth's instructions and freaked out when it said only 45 min, and the fish had been in there for about two hours. Thank God they are goldfish, and they are fine as of now (out of the bath for over 3 hours). Should I continue this? After the bath some of the fish still had those little suckers on them.

jsteph24

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the help! The fish are doing better and the "whatever" parasite they had is gone. Even though they are just goldfish, I hate to see them that way. Thanks again!

sepulatian

Originally Posted by jsteph24
Just wanted to say thanks again for all the help! The fish are doing better and the "whatever" parasite they had is gone. Even though they are just goldfish, I hate to see them that way. Thanks again!
I am glad they are gone. Goldfish are still fish and loved by me personaly. No fish asked to be caught. Once they come into our care they are like any other pet to me and deserve the best we can provide!!!! I am so glad the flukes are gone. Please let us know if you need any other help with anything!!