I need it all!

dzones

Ok I am planning on setting up multiple tanks in the coming month and need everything except the tanks (unless you have one at a good price within 120 miles of memphis). Skimmers, live rock, powerheads, you name it I need some. Except for MH ballasts. I have those but would not turn down a good deal if ya need to get rid of one.
Essentially I would need everything shipped unless you are pretty close to memphis, tn.
Here is the deal...I can get all i need wholesale so I really don't plan on paying close to retail for someone's used gear but will pay a good fair price.
Thanks and shoot me an email or leave a message here..
EMAIL ME
PS- All my payments will be via paypal.
Dave
FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN TRADES:
I am able to trade for your fish supplies a NEW custom built computer built to your specs. ( I have a PC store). The sky is the limit on this one. I personally use a blast freezer style case that keeps my cpu at a constant 10 below zero! So anything goes.

dzones

lol...not quite...that would be the next step!!
Just a regular freezer unit pipes straight to my cpu for that temperature.

dzones

I will post pics tonight when I get home. Its pretty cool. reminds me of a wide body jet..haha
SANDMAN12- I will shoot you an email in a bit.
Dave

dzones

didn't get a chance to take any pics but here is the link for that case so you can see it. I have the charcoal grey/black model instead of the white/red one.
Click Me

rays98

I have about 250+ lbs. It has been in my tank for 4-5 years. Covered in coralline (not sure of spelling) algae. It is all "Show Size" 15-20 lbs up to 25-30 lbs each piece. I live around O’Hare airport (Chicago). If your interested EMail me at Rays98@Cs.Com.
Ray