I need LR ... upstate NY

W

winstew

Need some LR.... Will travel about 200 miles.... looking for atleast 50lbs.... give a good price... Coming from ALBANY, NY

jr6

Hey Winstew, I'm in Scotia too! Small world. Sorry I don't have any live rock for you but I figured I'd say hello.

mumbulog

I have 50 lbs of live rock, I'll sell you for $4 a lb. I may have more than 50 lbs. I'm in New Berlin, about 2 hours away. If you pre pay, I'll meet you in Cobleskill ( roughly in the middle of us) for an extra $20 to cover gas. When I got the rock it had great color, but it's now sitting in my 90 gallon that I took the good lights off from and doesn't have very much light, so the color is faint. All cured and ready to be placed in your tank.
Let me know,
Gordon

W

winstew

Mumbulog: Yea I allready ordered some on monday... Littlebuck70 gave me your name but about 2 hours after i placed the order. Sorry man... Maybe after I gte my tank establish we can do some trading or whatever.
Jr6: Hit me up on AOL IM if you wanna chat SN is WINSTEW

martyna

I usually go to eddies aquarium, i started going there when i was little and they were located in albany, and have gone their most of the time.

seannmelly

well since you guys are local i just wanted to add im from amsterdam ny. im your guys next door neighbor! and i have some live rock if you want it roughly 100lbs, let me know

martyna

Originally Posted by seannmelly
well since you guys are local i just wanted to add im from amsterdam ny. im your guys next door neighbor! and i have some live rock if you want it roughly 100lbs, let me know
How much we talkin?

jr6

Originally Posted by seannmelly
How much rock and how much do you want for it?