I need Quotes!!!

sweatervest13

Hey I was wondering if we could have someone come one here and drop a ton of posts for Quotes??
I was lying awake last night, and I got to thinking of what could improve this site... Quotes!!! And a Butt ton of them.
All joking aside, why on earth would a spammer come to a saltwater fish forum and bomb us with a bunch of posts for inspirational quotes??? What is wrong with people??

slice

I am a big fan of quotes from those who have been successful. I keep a text file on my desktop to record quotes I find helpful.
One of my favorites, especially when preaching best productivity practices here at work is from John Wooden:
"Never mistake activity for achievement."

sweatervest13

Sorry... They made articles not threads.
Good quote Slice!!
I like this one:
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
Frank Sinatra

sweat90lx

I like that Sinatra quote a lot.
One of my favorites for dealing with co-workers.
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

flower

Some quotes that keeps my life on tract:
"Don't look Nana, it will just upset you."
Alyssa Weber (quoted from my granddaughter when she was 2 or 3 years old)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another of lifes good reasoning to help me get thru anything:
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
Just keep swimming, swimming swimming"
Dori

sweatervest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///t/392744/i-need-quotes#post_3489549
Some quotes that keeps my life on tract:
"Don't look Nana, it will just upset you."
Alyssa Weber (quoted from my granddaughter when she was 2 or 3 years old)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another of lifes good reasoning to help me get thru anything:
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
Just keep swimming, swimming swimming"
Dori
OMG I love that one!!! I will have to tell that one to my Mother-in-Law (she is a Nana as well). That is so stinking cute.
And the Dori one is very inspirational.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatervest13 http:///t/392744/i-need-quotes#post_3489820
OMG I love that one!!! I will have to tell that one to my Mother-in-Law (she is a Nana as well). That is so stinking cute.
And the Dori one is very inspirational.
LOL...she was messing with my nik-naks on a shelf in the other room and I heard the tinkling...I called out "What are you into in there?" That was her response...Don't look Nana, it will just upset you, has been my mantra to stay calm ever since....it actually works. Telling yourself to just keep swimming will help you do the little engine that could thing all day long.

S

saxman

"Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps."
Emo Philips
"The only true performance is the one which attains madness."

Mick Jagger
“Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards; there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy.”

Ben Franklin from a letter to André Morellet (1879)
Interestingly enuff, the Ben Franklin quotation is often misquoted as:
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."