I need some caulerpa

M

mudshark

Try to contact "bang guy" he is a member here. He might sell you
a mixed bag.

beaslbob

I got my caulerpa from florida aqua farms. On their price list it was about $1.60 for a 12" length. Shipping priority mail was about $5.00 and they just charged me about $10 for a pound of the stuff. You might want to check them out. www.florida-aqua-farms.com. I eventually bought 8 bunches of Gracilaria (4 red 4 green) plus some Ulva. Am culturing the Ulva and Caulerpa in a 20 gal long. The gracilaria is in the 55 gal display. Each week I harvest a handfull of the Ulva and Caulerpa and add to the 55 g. My tang actively attacks the Ulva, less so on the Caulerpa, and the Gracilaria. Additionally, the gracilaria provides hiding places for smaller fishes plus the tang likes picking out food particles which fall betwen the branches. Nitrates are dead zero in the culture tank. The 55g nitrates are around 40 PPM and going down. The Gracilaria has been in the 55g for about 2 months and is still there. More and more of the Caulerpa is remaining in the 55g each week. And even some of the ulva seems to be surviving.
Getting this marco algae was the single best and most important thing i have done for these aquaria.