I need some serious help

sfl01208

heres the scoop....I have two tanks a 55 gal at my dads office, and a 120 gallon at big brothers house until I graduate college (1-2 years) and get a house on my own. I live two hours away from these places so I dont get to them but 1-2 a month. It has been about a month since I have been home. Called dad up two days ago had him check water everything was great in both tanks, so I brought some fish home with me this time to put in the tanks. I get to the 120 and EVERYTHING IS DEAD! 3 hippo tangs, a maroon clow, and 2 blennies. Clown is actually still alive but is just about to go here. Tested the water immediatly and no traces of anything. pH 8.2, Salt perfect. AMmonia 0. Nitrate close to 0. Nitrite 0. Why the heck did everything die. There is no clear sign of a disease I am familiar with. The clown looks like his eye is cloudy and his color is dull, and his fins are iffy. But my brother checks on the fish every day and feeds them everyother day. My dad was by the his house on wednesday fed the fish and they looked perfectly normal. Brother was gone for a week, and apparently the pump on the wet/dry has been off for that long, and I think the lights have been on alot, becasue one of the timer clips that are set at the time for it to shut off, fell out. But the water temp wasnt hot, so i dont think it was the lights, and water tested great so the filter...blah dont think so. What killed em???
Now my next concern is the 2 fish i had for 120 gal, and the 2 fish I had for 55, all have to go in the 55 gal....is this going to throw everythign off in my 55. got two bangaii's, clown goby, and a flame hawkfish. This is such a mess. I feel so terrible!!! hope that the bioload doesnt hurt my 55 gal. please tell me what you thnk happened, and if i can transfer fish into the death tank?????

drew2005

If the pump on the wet/dry was off for a week and there was no surface agitation then they coul dhave died from lack of oxygen. Do you have any powerheads for water movement?